WOKF-USA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new WOKF Private server, under only the best management.

3 posters

Warning to any one still playing Dynasty

SunChan
    SunChan
    GM
    GM

Warning to any one still playing Dynasty Empty Warning to any one still playing Dynasty

Post  SunChan Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Some one has seemed to uploaded a virus on to that server there has so far been 5 people hit by it one of them was me. The virus seems to make your pc keep restarting on its own. I recommed any one who plays there stop imeditaly before you get hit by it i was lucky enough to of had a friend today custom make me a security program and new fire wall. It came up as a worm program and was traced to dynasty. So once agian if you play it be warned about it. I will get more info about it if possable . There is a high chance if your security soft ware is out of date you will have to format your pc.
    Chrys1
    Rookie
    Rookie

Warning to any one still playing Dynasty Empty Re: Warning to any one still playing Dynasty

Post  Chrys1 Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:24 pm

dang that bites Shocked Warning to any one still playing Dynasty Emo
    BleedingSoul
    BleedingSoul
    Rookie
    Rookie

Warning to any one still playing Dynasty Empty Re: Warning to any one still playing Dynasty

Post  BleedingSoul Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:31 pm

thanks alot for the advise sunny Very Happy I love you :heart
    : I love you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:50 am