WOKF-USA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new WOKF Private server, under only the best management.

+9
Vengeful
SunChan
ethereal
Empress
Sincerity
Jeffoo
Alpha
Edenost
Xelias
13 posters

If you didn't know

Xelias
    Xelias
    Admin
    Admin

If you didn't know Empty If you didn't know

Post  Xelias Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:56 pm

I was banned from the Dynasty forums for telling Triet that i did more than him and Ron put together... Which as you all know is very true. But whatever i will still stay here with good admins who care and don't steal money and such.
    Edenost
    GS
    GS

If you didn't know Empty Re: If you didn't know

Post  Edenost Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:58 pm

i agree, the only reason im on there is to pass time and once the new server is out im deleting dynasty and forgetting about it
    Xelias
    Xelias
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Xelias Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:59 pm

OH if you want to advertise your server on here.... go for it, we won't ban you Razz
    Edenost
    GS
    GS

Post  Edenost Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Xelias wrote:OH if you want to advertise your server on here.... go for it, we won't ban you Razz

lol! why would someone want to advertise another server they have already made the best decision to join this server
    Alpha
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Alpha Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:15 pm

umm i say i did more than wat those ppl did in dynasty >.> well not more than xal ... scratch scratch scratch i think.. well this server gonna be best =D wooooooooooooooot !!
    Jeffoo
    GM
    GM

Post  Jeffoo Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:24 pm

meh... Dyansty is over....
    Sincerity
    Sincerity
    GM
    GM

Post  Sincerity Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Xelias screw dynasty! you know we appreciate your help here. and yes we gonna ROCK (dances- peanut butter jelly time geek )
    Xelias
    Xelias
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Xelias Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:34 pm

All who can go advertise us there and leave those money stealing assholes with no members at all bounce

lol note: i'm not making you XD
    Edenost
    GS
    GS

Post  Edenost Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:36 pm

well we dont have to advertise most of them already plan on going ive told everyone in dj and i do believe almost all of them are going too afro
    Empress
    Empress
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Empress Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:43 pm

I hated the fact I knew more about the game than all the GM's on Dynasty put together.
    But meh~ I guess it's not their fault i'm awesome king
    Alpha
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Alpha Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:01 am

XAL O_O O_O u mean i can go dynasty and shout this server in dynasty O_O
    WOW! AM SOO GOING TO ANNOY THEM O_O affraid
    Xelias
    Xelias
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Xelias Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:08 am

Empress wrote:I hated the fact I knew more about the game than all the GM's on Dynasty put together.

Not more than me Wink
    ethereal
    ethereal
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  ethereal Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:56 am

I tried to help Triet with the exp bar fix...i checked the system.cpk of dynasty...and i saw that those retarded GMs changed the exp on every class...it was so bad it didnt match the values on the server...when i sent him the files with the correct values, he said "eh fuck system unpacker whatever" <--- with an attitude like that im sure as hell not staying there

Looking forward to this new server! Willing to help with anything as well =)
    SunChan
    SunChan
    GM
    GM

Post  SunChan Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:01 am

I just play to have some thing to do tell this one is ready ^^. Once it is ready though oooooo you all are in for so much fun and to all you boys make sure to wear cups * shows pointed heels * Twisted Evil cheers

Last edited by SunChan on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Empress
    Empress
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Empress Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:52 am

Xelias wrote:
    Empress wrote:I hated the fact I knew more about the game than all the GM's on Dynasty put together.

Not more than me Wink

I'm willing to put that to the test afro
    Vengeful
    Vengeful
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Vengeful Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:43 pm

SunChan wrote:I just play to have some thing to do tell this one is ready ^^. Once it is ready though oooooo you all are in for so much fun and to all you boys make sure to wear cups * shows pointed heels * Twisted Evil cheers

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Can I join you in this evil plan? I'll bring my Stilletos as well Twisted Evil Razz
    SunChan
    SunChan
    GM
    GM

Post  SunChan Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Vengeful wrote:
    SunChan wrote:I just play to have some thing to do tell this one is ready ^^. Once it is ready though oooooo you all are in for so much fun and to all you boys make sure to wear cups * shows pointed heels * Twisted Evil cheers

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Can I join you in this evil plan? I'll bring my Stilletos as well Twisted Evil Razz

Yeah the more the better put the fear of god in to those boys after all we all know God is a women GIRL POWER!!!! Muwahahahahah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

Last edited by SunChan on Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xelias
    Xelias
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Xelias Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Maybe God is an It cyclops or a cat cat
    Sincerity
    Sincerity
    GM
    GM

Post  Sincerity Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:59 pm

SunChan wrote:
    Vengeful wrote:

Yeah the more the better put the fear of god in to those boys after all we all know God is a women GIRL POWER!!!! Muwahahahahah Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

Girls Rule Boys Drool queen
    Vengeful
    Vengeful
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post  Vengeful Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Sincerity wrote:
    SunChan wrote:
    Vengeful wrote:

Girls Rule Boys Drool queen

Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil tongue sunny Exactly what Sin said!
    (But we do need those males around for some things if ya get my drift...I can't live without it)
    Xelias
    Xelias
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Xelias Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:14 pm

I can tell by you avatar >.>
    Sincerity
    Sincerity
    GM
    GM

Post  Sincerity Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Yeah Vengeful we need the boys to rub my feet and take my bitching cheers just kidding guys we love you.
    Xelias
    Xelias
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Xelias Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Sincerity wrote:Yeah Vengeful we need the boys to rub my feet and take my bitching cheers just kidding guys we love you.

Spoiler:
    Ladie
    Ladie

Post  Ladie Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:21 am

we need them around to open jars i can never get the tops off myself >.<
    SunChan
    SunChan
    GM
    GM

Post  SunChan Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:00 am

Ladie wrote:we need them around to open jars i can never get the tops off myself >.<

Omg i know some times those jars are just evil. We all know the boys have some use but now you do know they make a machine to do that to ^^. So once agian Tech. gives another reason to not need a man around lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:00 am